Wednesday, March 30, 2011

this week's sewing

some of the fun sewing I am doing (no, make that, trying to do) this week include:
new bibs for junebird

a baby blanket my mom has ordered (she is a very generous customer :) )

and finally finishing a shirt for ms.georgia

I have taken all my items out of my shop trying to figure out, again, if I should be spending time doing etsy. I really want to, so one day I am like, "yes! i can manage a shop and take care of my family." Then later that day, or even the next minute, I'm like, "oh no, no I can't, there's no milk or toilet paper in this house, and my laundry is a mile high, plus everyone needs to go to the dentist, one has to go to the doctor, the boys need haircuts, not to mention the hair fix I need from a crazy moment of cutting my own hair (yes. crazy. I. am.)." But even as I just wrote that, I look at my fabrics and my sewing machine, and I just love it, have so many ideas, and want to figure out how to manage it all!!!

So anyway, these "struggles" with junebird and etsy are truly no big deal. There are a million more important things than that! I just feel silly about how I have the shop, then I take stuff out, then put stuff in, then get overwhelmed, and take it out, etc, etc, etc!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment