hey girlie, just go to bighugelabs.com, and go to the "mosaic maker." I just copy and paste the links from my flickr favorites. I could use my own pictures too, from flickr, but they aren't as cute as the ones in my favorites! Then I download the image to my computer. So all I have to do when I post is select the image thing, go to my downloads, and double click! And when bighugelabs creates the mosaic, it makes the "html" code to copy and paste so you can give credit, and link to, who actually took the picture. Did that make sense? I hope so. :)
those cupcakes look professional. how did you get the photos to look like that--y'know, in blocks? It looks good.
ReplyDeletehey girlie, just go to bighugelabs.com, and go to the "mosaic maker." I just copy and paste the links from my flickr favorites. I could use my own pictures too, from flickr, but they aren't as cute as the ones in my favorites! Then I download the image to my computer. So all I have to do when I post is select the image thing, go to my downloads, and double click! And when bighugelabs creates the mosaic, it makes the "html" code to copy and paste so you can give credit, and link to, who actually took the picture. Did that make sense? I hope so. :)
ReplyDelete