Monday, July 25, 2011

Happy

My littlest girl stitching


Here's her happy work



I've been making some more bibs, and this one has a happy heart. Maybe, just maybe, I might open up junebird.


I was able to work with some Loulouthi, thanks to Mrs.Pilot. This fabric really is just sooo pretty.


I don't think anyone can make it through these hot hot days without legos! Good and happy it is when your children are playing with them.


And Adele. I think we've listened to "we could have had it all" about 1,000 times, but I'm not tired of it yet. We sing and dance and it's happy. :)

5 comments:

  1. That little girl is growing up too fast! We too could not survive this summer without lego!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh , i hope you open up junebird again. i kept looking at your sweet bibs and was going to order one for baby girl after we moved this past spring and got settled. by then, you had taken a break. i'll keep checking. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you so much renee!! what an encouragement to me!!! and thank you for reading too. I've got a bunch of bibs almost done. I wanted to have more finished and ready to go before trying etsy again. And your sweet words just make me even more excited to get them done and listed. Thank you again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is thate your sewing space? Looks very cute!

    ReplyDelete