made by my mom years ago, this tree hung in my house growing up. I actually had forgotten about both of these pieces.
I found this just all alone in a closet at home and asked my mom if I could have it. She said I could, and then asked me if I wanted the tree! Yes! I remember that tree! I am so happy to have these.
And while the kids and i were gone home to visit, Joseph and my brother in law painted the red walls. Oh what a difference. Yeah for paint, yeah for embroidery...I did none of the work for either, thank you mama, Joseph, and Wayne!
Kathleen, i LOOVE that tree!!! It looks GREAT! And i love the wall painted too :). Miss you girl, much love!
ReplyDeleteThank you sweet kat! I'm about to email you girl, i'm hoping you'll be home this coming weekend!
ReplyDelete