Okay... here I go-a-homeschooling along. Am I excited? Yes. Am I worried? Yes. I hope I have picked what will work for us. I hope I will remain consistent with our work and goals. I hope most of all that I will not be lazy, that God will bless me with energy and most of all joy. And last, but definitely not least, I hope I will find time to sew!
Excited and happy for you!
ReplyDeleteYEAH!!! I am really excited for you...I wish I could sew...I can a little. Your children are very blessed to have such a gifted and loving mother!
ReplyDeleteSo as I was reading the first few sentences, all I could think was, "When is she going to sew? WHEN IS SHE GOING TO SEW?!" You know, who says that you can't incorporate sewing and crafts into every lesson? Or why not do a special class project? A lesson in business development called "Mom's Cottage Industry: A Case Study." And aren't multiplication tables much more intriguing when hand embroidered? Problem solved!
ReplyDeleteI love Jen's ideas above! Thinking about you and hoping all is well. We must make some phone time sometime soon....we haven't talked in ages.....
ReplyDelete