Her fabric is always a joy to make something with. I can't wait to make my family a "folksy flannel" blanket of our own. That is once I actually do something with the "innocent crush" quilt top that's been folded up for a while now.
And just like last year, I have about 2 days to make 9 teacher gifts. I have everything I need to do this, except energy! My sewing plans at night are always so fleeting. I get tired! Not fall asleep right this minute tired, but "I don't feel like starting that project right now," tired. But deadlines give lots of energy, and I just simply have no choice. I've already bought the lavender...here's hoping my next post is a picture of the finished products!
Beautiful! Olivia is a blessed little girl to get that.
ReplyDeleteI absolutely love this! I sent you an email earlier today, but now that I see you are super busy with those teacher gifts, I wish I hadn't! You can just save my email for another month ;-)
ReplyDeleteThank you sweet annie, you know those comments of yours always encourages me in making these things, cause you got taste girl and I feel like I've done a good job!
ReplyDeleteAnd to you sweet mrs.pilot, I am never too busy for you, and I (in usual style) stayed up way too late the last couple of days of school getting those done. They ended up being sort of simple and maybe a little dinky, but they sure smelled good.