Monday, October 4, 2010

I made some things



Some sweet babes have been born around here and I was able to make a little something for them. Baby gifts have got to be one of the sweetest things to put together. I just love babies, love them!

3 comments:

  1. very nice! :) Are these 2 sided blankets?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey sweet annie, yes. The girl one is just some awesome anna maria horner flannel, and little joe has three different prints that I sort of patched together on both sides, then sewed both pieces together. Simple, simple, sewed right sides together, turned right side out, then sewed an edge stitch. No batting or tying, they are not too big so you don't need it. And I sewed the embroidered patch after I had finished the blanket. Anyway, so easy, especially when you have beautiful and fun fabric to do it with! I am hoarding my collection of AM's flannel, so I was very proud of myself for parting with some of it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. And Joe LOVES his blankie--Rhonda ;-)

    ReplyDelete