Sunday, August 22, 2010

such a GREAT project...

I had to share this, it's from "skip to my lou" which is on my sidebar. It has the best ideas, recipes, crafts, etc. I love this blog, and to be honest I forget to check it out. Well, I was looking around this evening and found some more great things there. Which is the very reason I stuck it on my blog in the first place. Anyway, there is a super duper tutorial for a luggage tag. Go here. I had no idea you could print on fabric by just ironing freezer paper to the fabric and sending it through the printer! How fabulous is that info?! Anyway, putting the tag together is simple too. You do need a sewing machine, but the skill level is easy. So get started on your Christmas presents now! I am definitely making some of these!

2 comments:

  1. Cute! I gave you a blog award. Stop by my blog and see!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um, no way I could make that. That print would come through our printer looking like a ransom note. Great idea, though! My paper pieces and I miss you!

    ReplyDelete