Today I hope to get a lot done. I am officially stressed about Christmas time, and that being how it is just ticking away. Already! I have many projects that need to be completed, and oh, that just takes up even more time. We had a great time over Thanksgiving. The kids can't get enough of Granmere's, they are so free there. They play, play, play and I love that. It was just good to be with family, and my husband killed a 9 point, big ol' buck, with his bow. It was his first bow kill, ever. I was so proud of him. Now we have about 40 lbs. of deer meat getting processed. We are so excited, all of it is going to be yummy sausage. So here's to a productive day, and a thankful one too.
Tuesday, December 1, 2009
Thanksgiving
Today I hope to get a lot done. I am officially stressed about Christmas time, and that being how it is just ticking away. Already! I have many projects that need to be completed, and oh, that just takes up even more time. We had a great time over Thanksgiving. The kids can't get enough of Granmere's, they are so free there. They play, play, play and I love that. It was just good to be with family, and my husband killed a 9 point, big ol' buck, with his bow. It was his first bow kill, ever. I was so proud of him. Now we have about 40 lbs. of deer meat getting processed. We are so excited, all of it is going to be yummy sausage. So here's to a productive day, and a thankful one too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment